Everything DiSC® Management Certification
Inspire a Culture of Great Management as
Certified Everything DiSC® Management Facilitator.
Everything DiSC® Management Certification is designed for internal facilitators as they scale and customise the Everything DiSC® Management learning experience within their own organisation or at their clients.
This intensive course increases the confidence of the Facilitator and the competence of applying engaging content.
Participants will not only receive the credential and expertise needed to deliver Everything DiSC® Management, but also gain the skills needed to teach managers to successfully engage, motivate, and develop their people.
The Program Components are:
- Four weeks of self-directed online work (approximately 2-3 hours of online coursework to be completed per week)
- Active participation in three live 90-minute virtual sessions (instructor-led)
- Large and small group discussions exploring challenging scenarios that Management facilitators may encounter
- Active knowledge checks to help understanding and improve learning and retention
- Project team presentation (third live session) and final certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
For more details, download the Certification Course Overview here.
Why should I obtain Online Certification?
As more and more organisations experience the benefits of bringing Everything DiSC® to their employees, they are also recognising the importance of having a certified professional in their organisation who can keep DiSC® alive within the company’s culture.
While certification is not a requirement to bring Everything DiSC solutions to your organisation, successfully completing the Everything DiSC certification course signals a proven level of capability and knowledge in the Everything DiSC profiles and research – giving your organisation the ability to tie Everything DiSC solutions directly to individual, team and company goals.
Please note that these courses are geared towards personal and professional development for individuals:
* working within an organisation that uses Everything DiSC with their employees, and
* who wish to obtain a higher level of expertise working with Everything DiSC solutions.
If you are an independent coach, trainer or consultant interested in providing Everything DiSC Solutions to your clients, contact us for further information about the options available.
How does Certification work?
Accessible anytime, from the convenience of your home or office computer, Everything DiSC® Management Certification is the best resource to become an expert in the Everything DiSC® Management key concepts and gain the skills needed to teach managers to successfully engage, motivate, and develop their people.
Designed with your busy schedules in mind, this online certification course offers the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live-collaborative sessions led by our expert DiSC® trainers. You’ll complete activities designed for you to practice facilitating small groups and explore challenging scenarios that could come up during your workshops – increasing confidence and competence when delivering Everything DiSC.
Learn how to keep Everything DiSC® alive within your organisation by creating a culture of DiSC and navigate MyEverythingDiSC.com, our mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC®.
Participants must use a Mac or PC laptop or desktop computer (not a tablet or smart phone) and recommended browsers to access the course online and complete the activities. To attend the weekly live collaborative session, the computer’s audio facility can be used (free of charge), alternatively a phone (mobile or landline) can be used.
What is the Certification outcome?
With Everything DiSC® Management Certification, you will:
• Receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC® Management Facilitator (subject to successful completion of the Course)
• Become an expert in Everything DiSC® and Management key concepts
• Gain confidence and competence in facilitating the Everything DiSC Management program, going beyond the Facilitation Kit to spark behavioral change among manager participants
• Learn how to customise and apply the Management program to meet the needs of your modern-day managers, teams, or organisations
• Navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session
• Consider strategies to promote a DiSC®-based management culture
What are the Course Requirements?
* Own or have access to an Everything DiSC® Management Facilitation Kit (contents here and purchase here)
* Commit to four weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work (approximately 2-3 hours per week)
* Active participation in all three live sessions (instructor-led)
* Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
* Passing score on the final exam
* Be able to access the online course from a personal computer with full audio capabilities
When are the next Certification course dates?
The next Online Certification Courses are scheduled as follows:
CET = Central European Time (in Summer: CEST) | Status: 26 February 2021 | Subject to availability
30 March 2021 (when online pre-work begins), live sessions begin two weeks after
Three Tuesday live sessions: 16:00-17:30 CET *EVENING*
13 April, 20 April and 27 April 2021
To register contact us