Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification
Get certified in Everything DiSC Workplace®.
Have you experienced the power of Everything DiSC®? As an advocate of Everything DiSC, you want to share this insight with your colleagues.
Start with Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification, the best resource for building foundational knowledge and tools for facilitating this powerful solution.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification takes your DiSC® knowledge to a deeper level, giving you the content expertise and strategies to facilitate effective Everything DiSC Workplace sessions.
You will build the confidence and expertise to help your colleagues get the most out of Everything DiSC Workplace and promote a DiSC-based culture.
Earn your Workplace® Certification through the online Course: four-week blended learning experience of self-paced online learning and weekly live collaborative webinar sessions.
Why should I obtain Online Certification?
As more and more organisations experience the benefits of bringing Everything DiSC® to their employees, they are also recognising the importance of having a certified professional in their organisation who can keep DiSC® alive within the company’s culture.
While certification is not a requirement to bring Everything DiSC solutions to your organisation, successfully completing the Everything DiSC certification course signals a proven level of capability and knowledge in the Everything DiSC profiles and research – giving your organisation the ability to tie Everything DiSC solutions directly to individual, team and company goals.
Please note that these courses are geared towards personal and professional development for individuals:
* working within an organisation that uses Everything DiSC with their employees, and
* who wish to obtain a higher level of expertise working with Everything DiSC solutions.
If you are an independent coach, trainer or consultant interested in providing Everything DiSC Solutions to your clients, contact us for further information about the options available.
How does Certification work?
Accessible anytime, from the convenience of your home or office computer, Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification is the best resource to build foundational knowledge and gain invaluable skills for facilitating Everything DiSC® in your organisation.
Designed with your busy schedules in mind, this online certification course offers the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live-collaborative sessions led by our expert DiSC® trainers. You’ll complete activities designed for you to practice facilitating small groups and explore challenging scenarios that could come up during your workshops – increasing confidence and competence when delivering Everything DiSC.
Learn how to keep Everything DiSC alive within your organisation by creating a culture of DiSC and navigate MyEverythingDiSC.com, our mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
Participants must use a Mac or PC laptop or desktop computer (not a tablet or smart phone) and recommended browsers to access the course online and complete the activities. To attend the weekly live collaborative session, the computer’s audio facility can be used (free of charge), alternatively a phone (mobile or landline) can be used.
What is the Certification outcome?
As Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator, you will:
* Increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in your organisation
* Develop experience facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation toolkit with small groups
* Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and apply the personalised profile results to real-world scenarios
* Learn to keep Everything DiSC alive within the organisation by creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC.com
* Receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator upon successful completion of the course.
* Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation Kit (contents here and purchase here)
* Commit to four weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work (approximately 3-5 hours per week)
* Active participation in all three live sessions (instructor-led)
* Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
* Passing score on the final exam
* Be able to access the online course from a personal computer with full audio capabilities
When are the next Certification course dates?
This online course consists of three weekly modules followed by a final exam. Each module requires three to five hours of preparation time per week. The course includes self-directed online work that integrates a rich media experience with active-learning exercises to help you apply DiSC® theory and facilitation in an engaging way.
All self-paced content is interactive and memorable so you have fun while you’re learning and our live instructor-led sessions allow you and your classmates to collaborate and share best practices. The weekly live facilitated sessions are filled with learning opportunities and small group breakout sessions. The course is facilitated virtually by our professional trainers who are with you every step of the way.
Download the Certification Course Overview here.
Attendance is required for all three live sessions to complete the course.
Online Certification Course Schedule:
CET = Central European Time (in Summer: CEST) / Status: 31 August 2020 / Subject to availability
6 October 2020 (when online pre-work begins), live sessions begin two weeks after
Three Tuesday live sessions: 21:00-22:30 CEST
20 October, 27 October and 3 November
To register contact us
27 October 2020 (when online pre-work begins), live sessions begin two weeks after
Three Wednesday live sessions: 16:00-17:30 CEST
10 November, 17 November and 24 November
To register contact us