Everything DiSC® Certification (Online)
Earn the credential of Everything DiSC® Certified Practitioner.
As the world of work becomes more reliant on technology, your organisation has been challenged to recreate the authentic human connections that drive results.
Now, with the proven power of Everything DiSC®, you can help shape a more engaged and collaborative culture by teaching people about themselves and others.
As an Everything DiSC® Certified Practitioner, you will build the credibility and expertise needed to deliver impactful DiSC experiences that help people work better together.
During this two-week, virtual learning experience, you will:
- Deepen your understanding of the DiSC model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Learn to build custom solutions using the Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ experience.
- Familiarise yourself with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
- Practice facilitation techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain access to Wiley’s online training center, connecting you to course content and your peers.
Download your printable Everything DiSC® Certification Course Overview brochure here.
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will earn the credential of Everything DiSC® Certified Practitioner, signaling proven competence in shaping an engaged, collaborative, and high-performing culture — knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
Virtual Learning. Maximum Impact.
The Everything DiSC® Certification takes a blended approach immerses participants in an active learning process that ensures immediate, real-world application.
It is structured as a two-week, immersive learning experience that combines self-directed online learning modules with live, virtual facilitation sessions. Participants will need to commit to a total of 20 hours over two weeks (10 hours per week).
When are the next Certification course dates?
Online Certification Course Schedule
Regular Online Courses are organised that include Pre-Work, access to the Online Learning Centre, 90-minute Live Sessions with Wiley Instructors and fellow Course Participants, and a Final Exam. The total Course will be completed within 3 consecutive weeks.
Attending all Live Sessions is strictly required to complete the Certification Course.
Seat availability is subject to the status at the time of confirming your participation!
Why should I obtain the Everything DiSC® Certified Practitioner credential?
As more and more organisations experience the benefits of bringing Everything DiSC® to their employees, they are also recognising the importance of having a Certified Professional available to their organisation who can keep DiSC® alive within the company’s culture.
While certification is not a requirement to bring Everything DiSC solutions to your organisation, successfully completing the Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner course signals a proven level of capability and knowledge in the Everything DiSC profiles and research – giving organisations the ability to tie Everything DiSC solutions directly to individual, team and company goals.
Please note that the Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner course is geared towards personal and professional development for individuals:
* working within an organisation that uses Everything DiSC with their employees, and
* who wish to obtain a higher level of expertise working with Everything DiSC solutions.
If you are an independent coach, trainer or consultant interested in providing Everything DiSC Solutions to your clients, contact us for further information about the options available.
What is the Certification Outcome?
As Everything DiSC® Certified Practitioner, you will:
* Increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC to your organisation and/or your clients
* Develop experience facilitating Everything DiSC with small groups
* Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC assessments and apply the personalised profile results to real-world scenarios
* Learn to keep Everything DiSC alive within the organisation by creating a culture of DiSC
* Earn the Everything DiSC® Certified Practitioner credential upon successful completion of the course.
What is the Course Structure and Time Commitment?
The Everything DiSC® Certification course spans two weeks of learning combining live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning. Specifically, participants will:
* Complete five asynchronous learning modules (approximately 3 hours of online coursework per module)
* Attend and engage in four live, instructor-led virtual sessions (2 hours each)
* Present two application projects and receive valuable feedback (group facilitation and 1:1 coaching)
* Take the final Certification Exam to measure understanding of the key Everything DiSC concepts (a passing score of 80% is required)
Course & Technical Requirements
Participants are required to own an Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ Facilitation Kit, as content in the Facilitation Kit will be referenced throughout the course. This will ensure participants receive the best learning experience possible. In addition to the kit, learners also must:
* Commit to two weeks of self-guided online work, and attend all four instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
* Complete all self-directed asynchronous learning modules, and the course project on time
* Earn a passing score on the final exam (80%+)
* Have access to internet and a computer
Participants will receive login information for the online training center where they’ll begin their self-directed work on the open date of their course. In addition, the Everything DiSC® Certification course uses Zoom for live sessions. Participants must ensure their computer can interact successfully with this blended learning course by taking the following steps:
* Laptop, desktop computer or tablet are preferred. Mobile devices are not always compatible with course components.
* Virtual classroom sessions require working computer speakers and microphone.
* A headset is highly encouraged
To ensure the learners receive all course emails, be sure to add the following to your Email Safe Sender list:
Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment & Cancellation Policy includes:
* The Everything DiSC® Certification course and Catalyst™ Facilitation Kit (if not owned yet) require pre-payment in full. Only after full pre-payment, participation in this course is confirmed (subject to seat availability at the time of payment).
* Cancellations are to be made at least five (5) business days prior to the respective course open date as indicated above.
* Refunds, substitution(s) of participant(s), and/or postponing to a future course date may only be considered if the course to be participated in has not yet opened and are at the sole discretion of applyDISC.com at all times.
* The Everything DiSC® Certification course may be cancelled at any time at the sole discretion of the course provider (Wiley), following which – at the participant’s discretion – a new course date may be selected, or a refund will be issued for the cost of the course.